Attitude is essential to your help desk08 de May de 2015 in Blog
Providing exceptional customer service involves a lot of factors. Beyond some are more important than others, you may find strong arguments to justify why none is more important than this. This one of the best features to look for when interviewing anyone. It is so important that can thrive or fail your help desk, including his department and to your organization.
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
– Winston S. Churchill
Without the right attitude, nothing else matters, beyond that many help desks continue hiring people based on their technical merits and work history. To hire someone for the right attitude, the interview should be focused precisely on the right attitudes. Ask about their strengths and weaknesses are issues that are a little outdated and can not help find the right candidate with the right attitude. These are some of the questions that can be made to a potential candidate:
1) How do you handle a situation where the workload is becoming too much for you and emotions begin to be involved in the situation?
2) When was the last time you participated in a project that really stimulated?
3) How do you react when you are asked to do something that is beyond their capabilities?
4) Tell me about when you caused a problem with your team, and how this situation was resolved
5) Have you ever had differences with previous managers? If so, how did you handle them?
6) Have you ever felt that your skills were being forgotten? What did you do to improve the situation?
The right attitude and customer service
While there are a variety of ways to provide exceptional customer service and have written thousands of books on the subject, the reality is that it starts with a simple concept: focus on the client that is in front of you. Next time you are helping a client, clear your mind of everything that does not involve him and watch what happens. Forget your next application or your next project. Forget what you’re going to have for lunch. Eliminate all distractions. If your head is busy and full of other things, you will not be there to help the client concentrate before him. You will not hear nor listen carefully, and if you are in the business of customer (including everything that deals with IT support), you should take the time to do it with a positive attitude. Clear your mind and forget about all the “noise” of others and put all your attention on the customer.
Then a sentence about having a positive attitude:
“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny. “- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi