03 de March de 2016 in Blog, Career, Help Desk, Satisfaction, Software
You do not need large research to know that with the advancement of technology and customer profile change, organizations need to seek innovations constantly.
On the one hand the need to provide a difference in the products or services is a must for all companies that aspire to become players in their markets, on the other hand, in a certain way the products and services that have equaled, being that the quality is basically the same (there are of course exceptions), delivery times, budgets, match between the various competitors.
Companies need more persuasive marketing strategies to increase their competitiveness and achieve greater number of customers. But then what defines the customer decision on whether or not to buy a product or service? The support / service offered.
It uses pre service to set their choice, and post purchase as one of the key differentiators to indicate or even keep as a customer.
It is very true that it takes the involvement of all the other sectors, which somehow has communication with the costumer, since there are permanently needs of changes in internal processes to enhance and improve customer service.
Investment in cultural changes, exchange of information, suggestions and accept customer complaints instead of searching for the guilty are the good practice for the first step on the road in search of improvements.
The changes of the globalized world determined the great demand that is currently in customer service. Companies need to adopt a new way of looking, thinking and acting in the current market to ensure its customers and generate sustainable business.
We are facing transformation demands that require immediate adaptations of team management, knowledge about the new profile of professionals to adaptations to obsolete practices of interpersonal relationships that often hinder success in customer service.
It is time to review the position that sees support industry as a cost center and come to see this important sector as a center of benefit.
And that includes everything from the correct hiring professionals, motivation, training and working tools appropriate for you to practice his perfectly as a good help software / service desk.
But despite the undoubted benefits, many companies still insist on wasting the potential of this sector, incurring errors that could be avoided. Follow some of the most common mistakes in time to get a help desk tool that can help define the face of your company to the market.
Conform with the technology of the past:
There was a time when internal systems were the most chosen by support centers, even the smartest managers ended up opting for its own system when he was given the option.
But online systems has been touring a long way since then and now many are superior to their own, internal systems. So why settle for the past technology when you can take advantage of the latest technology with best practices at substantially reduced costs?
Hiring a software that does not provide a good user experience
Consider maximized usability of the software. This approach not only reduces the level of customer frustration, but also increases agent efficiency.
Underestimating the power of cloud applications
Software as a service (SaaS) is now the famous “faster, better and cheaper; do more with less “and has been fulfilling its purpose.
The improvements in associated infrastructure solved the downtime and time scheduling problems that plagued the SaaS solutions, making them the favorite delivery method for the customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and customer support.
The cloud-based solutions have many benefits over solutions “native” or local, among these we highlight the simple and inexpensive implementation, access to data anywhere, even on mobile devices, zero cost hardware or maintenance, reducing problems data security, product updates without interruption and affordable, according to the use.
Use any Help Desk management system, with little regard for best practice
Finally a correct use of the help desk management software not only reduce costs, but done with well trained and motivated professionals, increases satisfaction and may even build customer loyalty.
The Milldesk system was designed to comply with ITIL requirements. The software for help desk has several management reports to measure the results, and functional SLA, service catalogs, satisfaction survey and many other features.
The words of one of the many satisfied customers with Milldesk: “The system can be complete and simple at the same time, providing managers, technicians and users a comprehensive view of how is the IT infrastructure of companies.”
Do not make the mistake of using any support software, meet Milldesk and surprise yourself!
19 de January de 2016 in Blog, Career, Help Desk, Satisfaction
If your company has not yet created strategies for customer loyalty, this is the year to create a relationship strategy and loyalty, so this article will show some awesome tactics that will help your company to make 2016 a year of good business.
It is quite true that the loyalty of customers in the current days is far more complex, due to the large number of options and even greater access to information which is not only limited to products and their costs, but also has to do with creativity at the time to offer them.
But although it is a somewhat laborious process, in the end (metaphorically and literally saying) will be worth; check out some of the benefits of loyalty:
- Desertion rate: decreases the number of dropouts, good profitability.
- Priorities: recognizing unprofitable customers and maintain those that generate good result.
- Reducing advertising costs: the available budget for advertising campaigns can be more specific.
- Recommendations: increase of comments between customers.
- Active Listening: Improvement of products and services by listening to opinions of those who know very well your product/service.
Easy to say. So, how to do it?
- Including after-sales services: from product installation, guarantees, repairs, support and maintenance.
- Anticipate movements: active monitoring of customers to predict their demands.
- Alternative Ways: count on a Plan B to act in case the original plan does not work as supposed.
- To Query: contact with your customers a few days after having used the service or purchased a product to ask about their compliance if there were any problems, suggestions for improvement.
- Create Incentives: discounts and promotions for example.
- Close relationship of trust with your customers: by using social networking, website brand, blogs, email marketing (non-invasive), mobile applications. Become present and facilitate contact.
Mention a few. The best option to improve customer service is to build its own strategy, which is a combination of the above tips to achieve customer loyalty.
Optimization of customer support
- Custom Satisfaction: achieving the demands of each customer without losing the quality of service. The argument in every interaction refers to act according to what is heard first.
- Remove prejudices: treat customers with respect and commitment that each requires, without a prior opinion formed with prejudices formed by old interactions, however the customer has expressed distaste for the product or service, comments on social media or experiences from other sectors. Restart your relationship, without judgment and do your best.
- Create a customer’s own space: do not push, do not disturb, give freedom to the customer. The communication reaches levels of satisfaction when there isn’t continuous pressure on the customer.
- Adapt to de demands: adjust its services according to customer needs and style can be a big trend. Change the service style, recognizing that sometimes they ask for more formality and sometimes less formality, but without losing the professionalism and respect
- Take a good first impression: in the customer’s first contact with your company any success that occurs in this first interaction will be decisive to the formation of an image of your company.
- Let your customer know more about your company: the more information about your business, the better. Be transparent and accessible.
- Offer a great experience: with tools like Milldesk (which allow to know the response times, customer feedback and many other very important metrics) have the total control of your service / customer support and give all the mechanisms for its clients solve any incident.
Actions that must be avoided when building an assistance strategy:
- Blame and underestimate the customer: believing that customers are always wrong is a synonym of almost immediate loss.
- Promising benefits without measuring consequences: making promises that cannot accomplish creates a negative perception of your company.
- Not train your team or leave this background activity: trained team, updated with the best practices it is an investment and not cost. In the end you will see that it is worth.
We hope you achieve great results, and always count on Milldesk! 😉
11 de December de 2015 in Help Desk, How to, ITIL, Productivity, Satisfaction, Software
Managing a call center requires skill and a good knowledge of the area metrics. But after all, which even are the key performance indicators (KPIs) that any manager must know, even?
In a quick list, we can say that these are six basic indicators (at the least).
And we’re not talking about complex metrics, but simple actions you can take to make sure you have a real-time view of the success of your team:
Know your customer satisfaction score: For each customer satisfaction score, there is always a key indicator of performance. Create a list of information per company, manager or process to obtain the most accurate picture of your customer satisfaction, noting the areas that are in need of improvement.
Think about your level of service: Next, you need to clearly define your ideal level of service. From this baseline, you can question any shift in customer satisfaction.
Note the problems of yesterday to spot trends: The key performance indicators here are dropout rates, average waiting times and adherence. By looking at your past issues you can see if there are trends in changes in the types of calls you are getting and how its agents are dealing with them.
Using these data can also allow you to make sure that the team is properly closing the incidents. If on the other hand changes occur in the types of the tickets, this data can help you focus on these areas and reprioritize.
Review the session support to better understand your customer’s needs: To analyze the patterns of records issued the day before, you will have to observe the changes in the types of incoming tickets and how well agents are operating these tickets.
To hear the first calls of the day you will have a few tips, say, fresh on customer needs. What are the most common problems and what is the approach of the agents?
Follow the team: Another tip is to track your team this will give you a moral sense of team and the qualitative state support.
Any comments and techniques that make your team the most successful members are the key performance indicators.
Know where your team has quality and where you can improve: Finally, your overall assessment should identify the level at which the team is successful or needs improvement.
In this case, the key performance indicator is a quality score of two parts, divided between the business impact and the impact on the customer.
Like all businesses operate in different ways, it is important that as service manager / help desk you set your KPI according to specific strengths and weaknesses, track your performance and set realistic benchmarks for the future.
To ensure that you understand what these metrics really mean and how they impact your center means that you are on track to achieve this goal.